Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some Pics

Because I've given up FB, here are some pics of the fam. Here is one of Mace and me back in January. I love this one of us. Here's beautiful little Roo. I love comparison pictures. Here are Abby and Macy, both at 8 months. Do you see any similarities?
Here I am with my two girls. Gosh, I love these little munchkins! Here is Roo with her daddy. Love these two and those blue eyes! When Macy wakes up from a nap, sometimes Abby likes to get in the crib with her. Who could resist saying no to these faces?? Miss Abby just hanging out in a laundry basket on the stairs. What else do you do to pass the time? My little Biscuit. Gosh, she is such a happy girl. So, there's a few pics to tide you all over until my next motivation to post!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe how big Abby looks...wow!!! And, Macy, does that girl ever cry? She is SO HAPPY and has the best smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Blog posts by Cathy!!!! I LOVE any chance to see my sweet nieces and you and Matt (of course)!

    ReplyDelete