Here is the view of the beach from our condo. Heaven!
Three of the Four Tenners. As a friend put it, Macy didn't make the "Travel Team." So far this summer, Macy has missed out on Disneyland and the beach. Let's just keep that a secret from her, shall we? :) I have to admit that this little vacay was a much-needed break from chasing a 1-year-old around the house from sun up until sun down. :)
Abby and her cousin Clark LOVED the water! It was the first time at the beach for both of them, and they had a blast! I think Clark might become a fish in his second life.
Laughing on the Boogie Board. It was a must!
Matt and me with the best in-laws ever!
The original Tenner crew
Jason and Emily! Yay for family vacations!
Papa pulling Abby on the boogie board. Rick had this job a lot.
Rick and Emily
This is my new favorite picture of Clark. Classic Clark. He LOVED that "skateboard" as he called it!
Sweet boy!
Abs, what do you think of the beach??
Matt and Evelyn
First day on the beach
Our little Beach Babe
Clark with Uncle Matty-Matt digging in the sand
Clark and his second cousin Bryce hanging out in the boat
Cousin Jeff with Bryce and Marley
This is how every day should be spent!
Evelyn and Aunt Linda. Look at that background! Gorgeous!
Abby and Aunt Emily having way too much fun!
Uncle Jim and Aunt Linda's house is on a canal just a mile or so from the beach, and it is a dream backyward...no grass to mow and accessible water you don't have to take care of! Wow! The last night we were there, everyone got in the water to float.
Abby and Nana
Abby and her Daddy
We had such a great time! Thank you Linda, Jim, and families for being such great hosts!! I'm hoping to win the lottery soon so we can buy a vacation home down there! :)
There are more pictures to share, and I wish I had more time to tell everyone about what fun we had--but we are back to reality, and I hear a certain 1 year old waking up! Until next time!
We loved every minute, can't wait until next time!Great photos, like always!
ReplyDelete